Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Alabama

We went to see Justin and my how he has grown.
I would say at least 2 inches.
It was wonderful to get to see him and watch him play soccer.
College Soccer is so different than high school or club soccer. I was very thankful that he didn't get hurt.
This past weekend was DNOW at our church. We feel so blessed to be a part of this wonderful church and the great things that happen there.
It is such a blessing to watch the teenagers who are not ashamed to stand up for what they believe in and want to make this world a better place.
It's another rainy week here so not much exciting will take place I'm sure.

1 comment:

  1. I just took a few fun minutes to catch up on your life. Justin is sooo far away, but you know that! I would love to get together with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your kids are growing up.

    ReplyDelete